10251 Brick Bank
US $169.99 – CA $219.99 – DE 149.99€ – UK £119.99 –
DK 1399.00 DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Make a safe deposit at the Brick Bank!
Make a secure deposit at the highly respected Brick Bank, featuring an array of intricate details and hidden surprises. Easy-to-remove building sections provide access to the detailed interior, comprising a bank with an atrium foyer, tiled floor, arched windows, ornate chandelier, lockable vault and a transaction counter with security glass; a laundromat with printed window, tiled floor and 4 laundry machines; plus 2 second-floor offices with an array of detailed furniture, fixtures and accessories. The exterior of the building features a detailed sidewalk and an elaborate façade with carving and statue
décor, decorative roofline, large arched windows, central balcony, clock and an accessible roof terrace featuring a large skylight.
• Includes 5 minifigures: a bank manager, secretary, teller, and a mom and child.
• The Brick Bank features a bank, secretary’s office, bank manager’s office, laundromat and a detailed façade and sidewalk.
• Bank features an atrium foyer with wide, arched entrance, triangular-patterned floor tiling, ornate chandelier, oxidized-copper colored skylight, trans action counter with hidden alarm buttons and security glass, and a bank vault with safe deposit boxes and a large round door.
• Laundromat features a printed window, tiled floor and 4 laundry machines.
• Secretary’s office features a wall clock, desk, typewriter, cabinet with opening drawers, fireplace and an espresso machine.
• Bank manager’s office features a large desk with banker’s lamp and approval stamp, leather-look chair, printed portrait, statue and a cabinet.
I love this set and will be first in line to get it when it comes out! By the way, the grand prize check is signed by the set’s designer, Marcos Bessa, who also designed the 2013 Arkham Asylum, one of the best looking large sets issued by LEGO in recent years. Bessa is also the first LEGO designer to come from Portugal.