In this edition: a working Lego keyboard; the latest UCS Star Wars set; and make your own Lego pieces… maybe.
- Above: a fully-functioning keyboard, made entirely of Lego bricks. (Mashable)
- The newest $300 Lego set is a re-issue of the Sandcrawler, complete with four Jawas. It looks amazing, but I’m sure Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru would rather you spend your money elsewhere. (CNet)
- Lego executives are reportedly considering allowing fans to 3-D print their own elements. If this happens, I’m making everything out of sand red. (Time Magazine)
- Everyone who’s anyone is at SXSW — including Lego. (Slashgear)
- Fast Company summarizes how the Lego company survived near-bankruptcy — and what lessons we can learn with it.
- Now allowed on CUUSOO: Doctor Who submissions. Just in timey-wimey! (Zap2It)
- And finally, here’s a Lego stop-motion version of… The Simpsons opening titles. Trust me, it’s D’OH!-some. (Metro; screencap via Pocket-Lint)